Its lovely to have this blog as an excuse to be geeky. To freely roam the web for biology chat up lines and to scratch my head trying to come up with my own. But I do think there is a problem – I have one hour to unwind and this is what I do in my relax time??
- You’re so sweet I am developing insulin resistance.
- Let’s convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
- I wish I were adenine because then I could get paired with U.
- Hey baby, why don’t you get your ligase working on my okazaki fragment and lengthen my strand.
- I want to stick to u like glue-cose.
- Right now we’re just two RNA, but maybe we could transcribe together and become DNA.
- If I were a neurotransmitter, I would be dopamine so I could activate your reward pathway.
- I’m POSITIVE I’d like your electron, want to bond?
- I’ve had my ion you for some time.
- Our love is like dividing by zero…. you cannot define it
- You’re like the neurotransmitter to my receptor; When you bind, you activate me, releasing my excitatory action potential..
- I wish I was your coronary artery, so that I could be wrapped around your heart.
- If I were an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
DNA helicase is an enzyme that aids in DNA synthesis by ‘unzipping’ the two strands of a DNA helix so that DNA polymerase can access the DNA to add nucleotides and effect copying
My own little addition…
- Our chromosomes would combine beautifully.
- You are the substrate to my active site.
- You are the C to my G and I’m the T to your A.
- I will share my electrons with you so we can make a covalent bond.
- We are both made of nucleic acids. Let’s bind and form a double helix.